Ah, well that's part of the fun! Some months you're certain to find the exact book you'd have picked for yourself while browsing in a store. But other months you may be a little out of your comfort zone. Here at Bookhounds we read adventurously! That said, the books are always about runners and running, so we're sure that you'll love (or at least learn something from) every book we send. Our team picks the books, but we're always open to suggestions.
Previous books have included:
- Feb 2021, 'Finding Gobi' by Dion Leonard
- March 2021, 'Running in the Midpack' by Anji Andrews and Martin Yelling.
- April 2021, 'Marathon Mum' by Rachel Brown with Warren Fitzgerald.
- May 2021, 'In It For The Long Run' by Damian Hall.
- June 2021, 'How parkrun Changed Our Lives' by Eileen Jones.